The questions to ask your luxury custom home builder in Paradise Valley, Arizona or Scottsdale, Arizona are similar to building in any other luxury community in the United States. In 20+ years of custom building, BedBrock Developers typically addresses five key questions and highly recommends anyone looking to build a luxury custom home ask their builder these questions.
1. How long has BedBrock Developers been building?
We have been building and remodeling for over 20 years.
2. What sets BedBrock Developers apart from other builders?
Rich Brock, the owner of BedBrock Developers has a degree in engineering with a “right brain” for design and eye for detail. He has studied different home styles in Europe and implements those styles and building techniques in Arizona. The BedBrock quality is unsurpassed.
3. Who manages BedBrock Developers projects and how is communication handled?
Every project has a project manager and project superintendent assigned. Scheduling and budgeting is the responsibility of the project manager. The superintendent manages the day-to-day field operations and interacts with the clients on a daily basis. Rich Brock, as General Contractor, is involved in every project and interacts with all clients.
4. What is the timeline for building a BedBrock luxury custom home?
Most of the BedBrock Developers custom homes in Paradise Valley and Scottsdale are 4000-6000 square feet. The average completion time is twelve months.
5. Is it permissible to speak with other clients about their experience with BedBrock Developers?
It is not only permissible, we recommend it! We will gladly provide referrals and our website has video testimonials from many of our clients.