We are looking for a driven and motivated marketer to run our marketing department and assist with sales. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading an effective marketing strategy to match our company growth. Marketing efforts will spread across our in-house divisions including architecture, remodel, landscaping and concierge services. As Marketing Director, you will act as a company brand ambassador to external sources, and drive revenue growth through successful marketing campaigns. The position requires someone self-motivated who is ready to take initiative and execute, reporting directly to the owner. Familiarity and interest in luxury real estate is a plus.
- Create sophisticated marketing content including copywriting
- Lead marketing campaigns through different channels including social media, print, website, advertisement and local / industry events
- Analyze and track marketing strategy performance
- Manage marketing budget and show projected ROI
- Collaborate with the team to explore new marketing avenues
- Create sales material to support the sales team
- Network with local and national editors / press to sustain long-lasting relationships
- Create and write monthly newsletters
- Update website through our third-party service provider
- Create and order all branding materials (signs, business cards, shirts, ads etc.)
- Coordinate property photography and award submittals
- Assist the owner in meetings as BedBrock's marketing expert
- Arrange and execute occasional events
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and genuinely interested in marketing
- Curious about and excited to find new marketing strategies
- Experienced in Adobe Illustrator / InDesign
- Graphic design is a plus
- Fluent in English, verbal and written language
BedBrock Developers offer upgraded offices with a central location in Paradise Valley, AZ not far from Arcadia, Scottsdale and Old Town.
Salary will be decided based on experience, company benefits will be finalized in the interview process.
This position is on-site with some opportunity for remote work-days.